I've mentioned setting monthly goals before as opposed to making New Year's resolutions.
This month I've started actually writing them down in a real life notebook that I keep with me all the time. This way I can see what I'm supposed to be doing every day. Also, the act of writing it down with a real pen on real paper just seems to make it stick better in my mind.
Oh, and I'm shamelessly stealing this idea from Neville Medhora. He's awesome and an inspiration, so I'm hoping he won't mind too much...not that he'd EVER read about is here!
I'm also setting the image of my goals as my profile pic from now on - just another reminder for myself :)
A quick explanation:
1. I'm learning Swedish, and this month I want to do 5 lessons in Duolingo Swedish 5 days a week, even if I'm working.
2. Starting a new habit of exercising every single day for a MINIMUM of 20 minutes. This can be lifting heavy stuff, walking, stretching, whatever as long as it's EVERY day.
3. IBMA stands for Internet Business Mastery Academy. It's an online course in building a side business that I got on special years ago in Australia and then completely forgot about. I was planning on starting it this month, BUT i just got an interesting email literally 5 minutes ago about another online business opportunity, so this goal might actually get changed to a different course, but either way this month I'm going to be working on something to try and build a side income. I'll be writing more about the process on my other site: www.thebootstrapperjournals.com
4. Pretty self explanatory I think - sugar is EEEEEVILL!
5. Again, self explanatory. I'm trying to learn how to cook more this year, so for this months I'm going to try a NEW recipe every week. Here's hoping I don't give Maddi and me food poisoning...again.
My name is Ryan, and this is my website.
Websites I Love
Websites that I love: